Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to "the good old days"

And so we are back to base 1
Sander has not gotten rid of the attacks,
and I am going in to drain on Monday...

For a start I will be doing it once a month..
Then we'll se what happens.
I can't say I look forward to it.

Well have now officially became a small nurses-station.
From this Monday on we will have three mail nurses
going on shift from 8 am to midnight.
Then Trine takes over as our "call-for" nightnurse.
It's gonna be a bit weired to have total strangers in
the house at all hours, but at least it is gonna take a load
of our family. (it will certanly cramp our sexlife)
But allas we made sure they where ok with the fackt that we are
gay and found out that two of them where too.
And the third did'nt mind.

So let the show begin on monday..with me at my most charming
behaveior.Puking and passing out from draining...hehe

2 comments:

butterflies said...

glad you have found the nurses:)
Its going to be easier for you both (except for the privacy)
Ill be thinking of you on monday xxx

Dr.John said...

Glad your still alive. I check in every once in a while.