Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Iver is here...

They did not find anything wrong this time...
wonder what they are up to...
Stupid Doctors!
Sander will come home tomorrow!

Iver is staying with us this week. The schools are on fall-brake.
It is very nice to have him here even if he is on the cellphone smsing
with his boyfrien most of the time.
He is up in the mountains with his parents and they miss each other.
It is realy verry cute. I have seen his picture and he is realy adorable.
Beeing half Norwegian and half latino.
And you should all se the way Ivers eyes glow when he talkes about him.
Aaaaawwww...

I hope this love will last...I realy do..
But they are only 16....

Heck! I was 16 when I met Sander!
And we did last! :D

2 comments:

butterflies said...

Hi Ravn
Thats good news about Sander coming home :)
And all the cuteness about Iver..I love it and so glad he is happy.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Love ya..

dykewife said...

greetings.

i've just read through some of your archives (in case you check your visitor statistics and think you have a stalker). i have to say that your grace through your illnesses is phenomenal. i live with a man who lives with chronic pain (though not as severe as yours) from fibromyalgia. it's hard on him and frustrates me that there's nothing i can do to help other than be there for him.

keep taking care of yourself.

oh, and sanders, there's an old saying "a burden shared is a burden halved". you need to take care of yourself and let ravn take care of you when he can. that's what a relationship is about. helping each other, supporting each other and loving each other...above all, respecting each other. (so says the experience of a nearly 25 year relationship that has managed to survive a whole lot of stress and come though it all).

i look forward to reading more about you :)