Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pain..

I woke up at 6am. The pain was to bad to sleep anymore.
I gulped down two painkillers and lay shivering in my bed
waiting for them to kick in and trrying not to wake Sander.

Now most of the pain is gone, but not totally.
That means this day will bbe rough.
And that we probebly has to cansel our plans
of going out to the farm. Fuck..
I know Sander was looking forward to it.
Oh...but right this moment he woke too..
and I can tell he is realy in pain too

He is silent and depressed since the attac.
And not very talkative.
I get sad waching him struggle to get out of bed.
He bites his lips and grabs his cane heading for the bathroom
and his painmedication I presume.
So I will stopp writing now and take care of my love.
I wanna hold him in my arms and kiss his pain away.
If only I could...

No comments: