Saturday, September 19, 2009

Everyday-life...

I guess we have esablished some sort of normal daily life now..
The nurses has settled and Sander is home again.

Everyday-life is a little strange with a stranger round the house most of the time,
but it feels somewhat safe too, and it feels good
that we don't have to bother anybody else for help anymore.

They had a bit of a rough start ..taking care of me after "the draining from hell"
But I must say all of them stood to the test!
They did'nt fuss to much, and made no big deal out of me puking my guts out.
I am so grateful that i only have to drain once a month
for the time beeing. It gives me time to mend properly inbetween them.

Autumn has come to our little town and we have already had our first night
with grades belove zero...but the days are still mild and sunny,
and have kept us buissy in the garden preparing it for the winter.

My pain is sort of chronic now...
but most of the time I can live with it.
But some days are rough on me...

I try to live one day at the time and don't plan to much ahead.
Cause you never know if tomorrow realy comes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPGPeduwfE4

No comments: