Sander is back in hospital.
He went in for a control this morning and
they was not pleased with one of his tests.
So he has to do new ones..neither of us is quite clear on why
and wich tests yet.
I was in to see him this evening...luckily our nurses
can drive. So Tim took me there.
It feels great to have my own private driver!
Sander seemed ok...but I don't know realy..
and yes, Dan! I gave him a kiss and a hug from you!
I am not sure that I have mentioned that Iver has gotten himself
a boy-friend! He is a boy from his class at school...and I havent seen
him..but acording to Granny he is "cute as a button"
I do hope it is for real...I don't want anybody to mess around
with him.
Oh, and I am realy glad of the resolution made in UN today...
The world does'nt need nuclear weapons...no way!
I hope we are heading for new times now...
I give u Eric Bye...he died some years ago but I loved him very much...
the song is about how u can have a good time even if u hit rock bottom..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JafWTmvnxkQ&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment