Well, what do you know!...I had to go in to drain on Monday after all....
That was not acording to my plan :(
So I just had two days in hell. Thinking that if the pain
gets any worse ...I'd rather want them to kill me the next time.
This morning I feel a bit better, but far from good.
Still I have to try to eat something,
and drag my beat up body out of bed.
There is sunshine outside, and my love is singing
in the shower....so maybe after all this will
be a good day.
love t u all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep your head up Ravn...you have your love by your side AND he's singing in the shower! :) I know pain and it sucks! Try to find the good in life and right now you have him home with you so there is some "right" in your world. Praying the pain subsides for you. Much love from me to you!
Singing in the shower is a good sign. Getting up and moving about even with pain is even better.
Try to let this stuff beat you up too badly, my friend.
Sending you love and hugs,
Firethorne
Post a Comment