I am sorry..I have nothing to write about these days.
Life goes on in the usual way.
Some days are fairly good...some are hellish.
Neither of us is in greate shape.
The fall is realy hitting on us now...and this year I hate it.
I had such a lousy summer,
and now I have to wait for months for the warmt
to come back.
Sander is already asleep..he's had a rough day.
And I have been worried that he might get another of his atacks...
but nothing has happened yet.
I think I will join him and sleep my own pain away if I can.
Goodnight to u all...
I have'nt forgotten u...I am just beeing boring.
Love..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Being boring suits you, Ravn. (grin) As much as I enjoy your writing and following your story, I also realize how difficult it is to maintain a blog and keep people updated when you are either physically or emotionally not up for it. Be gentle with yourself, my friend. We appreciate hearing from you when we hear from you. 'k?
Love
Firethorne
Post a Comment