I have two days in pure hell behind me
after the draining on Monday...
Somehow they tend to hurt more and more..
Or maybe it is me who is getting more fragile.
Today I have been dead tired and grumpy!
With no desire to do anything other than grump
on my own. Sander and one of our nurses went
to Oslo to get some shopping done and I spent the day
in my own gloomy company.
But in the afternoon Trine and Milla came by...and my mood changed.
Millas sweet face lifts my spirit anytime I see it!
Now...she has turned in to a real rascal ...and I just love it!
Even if it means running after her most of the time so she wont ¨
get herself into trouble.
Sometime after they had left. Sander and Tim came home and Sander
colapsed on the bed. He is still there in the matter of fackt.
Sleeping with all his clothes on...lol
So I think now is the time to undress him...and myself
and crawl into bed beside his warm body...mmmm
Goodnight all!
Love...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F97is-K4n8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I find that when I'm feeling blue, a child's smile can usually give me some relief from hanging out in my own brain. There's something about watching someone else enjoy the world the way I think we're intended to (without a lot of judgment or much opinion) that brings out my own smile.
Of course, that's OTHER people's children. Don't care for any of my own, thanks :)
Love,
FT
I would love to be a dad someday...but I cant. I shoot blanks from all the infections..
Post a Comment