Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Again

And so it happened again.
Sander got another attack.

He is home again now...and doing ok I guess, but he is silent
and I guess sad and scared.
This is not suposed to happen...not any more..

Life semes to pass by us. I think we miss beeing part of a family.
The house feels deserted sometimes
with only us and one of our nurses present.
It was easier to keep up with the real world when
we lived with people moving around in it every day.
Trine stops by, and Jan E from time to time...but Rein forinstance
most of the time goes out to the farm rather than come to us.

I wish life was more than this...realy
I do...

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey Ravn - Sending you majorly huge hugs from Washington, DC. I'm so sorry to hear that Sander is still struggling - that's so hard on him and hard on you, too.

I know that things will get better for you both, even if it seems that we don't quite yet know what "better" is. I'm keeping both of you close in my prayers.

Love,
Firethorne