They run theese damnd tests on him again..
Like they have done a million times before...what's the use?
They know they can't operate on him again..
and they know now that this is gonna be a lasting problem.
So i think they should leave him be.
Let him come home and just maybe the attacks wont come so often as they used to
maybe this was a one time only?
I am trying to be positiv...I own it to him to be.
We can still have a good life...and we have to make the most
of the days we have together...because no one realy knows
how many of them we got left ...
I know by now that I probebly wont make it through another inflamation..
Thats a sad fact..but it also seems the surgery they did to my prostate has
made me better. So I try to look at life with optimism.
(I said TRY...I don't always manage to do so)
I feel lonely in this empty house whitout Sander..
My life consists in vissiting him at hospital in the evenings.
Cysexing all night and sleeping all day...I am a pig!
Oink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my God! Is that Ravn's sense of humor peeking out?!?! Good to know erections aren't an issue :)
I think your attitude is a good one. We really don't know how much time is left to us. It's a really good idea to try as best you can not to waste what you have, even some of those hours test your patience and your sanity.
I hope that Sander is doing better and that the answers you seek will come quickly.
Love,
Firethorne
get ur ass on msn one of these days!!
love ravn
Post a Comment