He is awake when I come.
His face just as white as his pillow.
He is trying to smile at me...trying to be brave.
I am too..but all I realy want to do is to throw myself into
his bed and sob.
I dont want him to be brave. I want him to open up now...or
else I think he might end up in psyk. again..
He needs to scream and curse and cry...but as far as
I know he has not done any of those...
He fakes a smile and pretend nothing has happened.
And my heart bleeds for him...but I too put on this
stupid happyface..and hates myself for doing so..
This is so hard..I don't know what to do
and life feels so fragile right now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ravn - My heart aches for you and Sander. I point out that life is no more fragile today then it was a week ago. Today you are frightened but little has changed other than it is time to seek new answers and a new direction - something you had not planned to have to do. Anyone could see how disappointing that is.
And it might seem as if those additional answers are not immediately forthcoming - be patient. There is always an answer although I admit sometimes it's not what we want to hear.
I'm thinking of you both, my friend.
Love, Firethorne
Oh Firethorne is so wise.
I cant say anything better than what he has said.
Love you boys xox
Post a Comment