The days go by, and I am day by day working to get my strenght back.
The scary part is I have discovered there is a lot of gapes in my memory.
Trivial things that I have forgotten.
They say it comes from beeing held unconcious for so long,
but still.....It is kind of scary.
Sander and me has set up house in ma and Stephans old bedroom upstairs for the time beeing.
He is still in need of a cane for walking
and that way he only has to bother with one flight of stairs.
Upp to the livingroom.
But we realy do need to have an internettcable but in the beedroom.
As it is now we spend little time online cause the computer may only be used downstairs
or up in the livingroom.
Grandma and Iver is staying with us. I expect them to go back to the farm nex week.
Because Iver is starting school on the 18th.
Next week we start the whole proces of intervjuing nurses again.
So hopefully we will find one or two who will work here from the start of September.
And Trine will be our "on call" nightnurse.
It is going to be strange and wonderful to have this place all to ourselves.
And we have already discovered that the upstairs bedroom don't have a soundproof
ceeling like we are used to have downstairs. (Sorry Iver)
I still have to be a bit carefull with sex, but oh....it is hard not to indulge.
When I have the worlds most wonderful creature in my bed....
Love Ravn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhII_AOK_M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ravn - So good to have you back! It sounds as if the next adventure (you guys being on your own) is starting. Be patient, my friend - healing takes time and you've been pretty traumatized. You're young and all of that will come back in time.
Keep us posted and take care of yourself!
Love,
Firethorne
Hi Ravn..Ive been having internet problems too but its fixed now.
It was nice to chat with you the other day.
Give yourself time to heal sweets.
Its so hard to come back from what you have been through and yet I think you are perfect..
You remembered me ;)
How could I forget u, Buttercup!
I'll be looking for u Fire!
Love...
Post a Comment