Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update Wednesday...

Ravn had his surgery yesterday.
He was on the table for about 7 hours.
They wont say yet how they think it worked out.
Sander said yesteday that they seemed a little unsure of the results.
But that Ravn is stable now and kept asleep.

Sander has been with him all the time. Ravns dad came down yesterday, but Ravn
wanted only Sander,Granny and Trine to be there.

Iver.

4 comments:

butterflies said...

Oh thank God! Ive been worried too.
Thanks Iver for keeping in touch.
Please ask Granny to tell Ravn that we miss him and love him xoxox

Firethorne said...

7 hours? That's such a long time! Please let both Ravn and Sander know that I am keeping them both very close in my thoughts right now. I KNOW this will all work out.

Take care of yourself, Iver.

Love,
Firethorne

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Iver,
Thanks for the update! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love to all!!!

Dr.John said...

I haven't checked in for a bit. I hope he came through the surgery well. I pray for him often.