The German urologist has decided to try and operate on Ravn.
He had prefered to move him to Germany, but he is not strong enough.
So there will come a German team here on tuesday and do it.
They will try to sort of rinse out both his prostate and testickles...and the outcome is
unsure. As is his ability to have erections afterwards...
But there realy is no other way now.
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Having a choice between an erection or life..hmmmmm
Love takes many forms and at this time Ravn has no choice but to chose life! He will always be loved.
Im so glad that someone is finally doing something!
Take care sweet Sander.I know how you must be feeling too...
Tell Ravn I miss him and I will pray that the surgery is a success in every way xxx
Dear Sander - I'm just glad there is an option for some kind of action to relieve Ravn's pain.
I will be thinking of all of you over the next several days.
When you are able, please let us know how the surgery went.
Big hugs to you and Ravn.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment