My poor Ravn. I do hope they'll keep him comfortable and can ease the pain. Please tell him I send love and wishes for his recovery.
Sander - you take care of yourself, too. Make sure you rest and don't exhaust yourself. Ravn has a team of people taking care of him and he needs you to be at your best!
My name is Ravn...meaning raven in english..
Norwegian,boy,gay, 25 year old,
In love with the 70ts. Tom Waits,vampires, and
Italien movies.
I live with my boyfriend in our very own house. Both of us struggles with chronic diseases, but love helps us survive.
(My God! That was pathetic)
3 comments:
Hang in there sweet Ravn.
You will get through this and walk in the summer sun xxxx
Hugs for Sander and Iver and Granny.:)
My poor Ravn. I do hope they'll keep him comfortable and can ease the pain. Please tell him I send love and wishes for his recovery.
Sander - you take care of yourself, too. Make sure you rest and don't exhaust yourself. Ravn has a team of people taking care of him and he needs you to be at your best!
Love to you both - Firethorne
oh..hm..get well soon!..i feel so sad for you...but im sure both of u will get through this.
Post a Comment