I don't know what to write.
I wish I had some good news for you, but I don't.
Ravn is still in hospital and he is getting weaker .
It looks like he has no strength to fight this anymore,
and I can't fight this battle for him.
Belive me! I would if I could!
The doctors has no idea what to do anylonger
they can just try and ease his pain.
There is a Doctor coming from Germany today,
he is suposed to be the leading urologist in Europe.
He is our last hope now.
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Please let Ravn know he is in my thoughts and prayers. Let's hope this new doctor will bring new insight. Hugs to all of you!
Oh Sander..I know how worried you all are..
Im still praying.and I will be hoping for the new doctor to figure out something xxx
Sander - he has beat this before and we will pray that he will do it again. Take care of yourself, my friend, and whisper a hello in his ear from me,'k?
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment