It has been such a strange thing...
When I went in to hospital it was still some snow on the gound..
and now it is suddenly summer!! Today was warm as mid July
and I have been camping outside in the hamock....
with a cotton blanket and cold drinks.
I still sleep and hurt most of the time,
but I can apreciate the feel of warm wind on my body.
My illness has taken a turn for the worse this time, and the Docs
is trying to come up with something clever
to try and stop my inflametions from coming back.
The next time I might not be so lucky...
But I don't know...it doesn't scare me...
or maybe I am to tired to care..
Love Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey baby - glad to see you're zipping along the road to recovery. Time in the sun can only do you good. I do hope the doctors are able to come up with some alternatives for you.
As for the future - why be scared? Not a one of us knows what the next moment will hold, including how we might transition to something new. Now is it and how you deal with now is the important part of living.
Enjoy your sunshine, Ravn.
Love ya,
Firethorne
Post a Comment