Friday, May 15, 2009

Granny bloggs.

Forgive me for my bad english. I have no training in writing.
I write to tell that my boys are ok. All three of them.

Iver is in hospital too.The poor darling.
That is the reason he have not been able to write.
Ravn is coming out of coma and will be home sometime next week
we think. He has made it this time too, my sweet boy.

Thank God! My precious Sanders back is better as well, and he will stay as long as Ravn stays.
He refuses to go home without him.

So this was my debut in the blogger-world.
It was actually fun!

Love to you from Granny Eva.


I forgot to say that today is Ravns 23d birthday!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear good news. Give them our love.

Ronster said...

Granny, you are a gem. Give them my love, and I'm praying for the three of them. Happy birthday Raven!

butterflies said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ravn:)

Oh Hi Granny..its nice to talk to you..Ravn and I talk about you often and he loves you SO much.

Im so glad those boys have you to take care of them.
I know that you have a had a terrible worrying time this past week or so and I hope you can get some rest before they all come home.Thanks for updating us!
Your english is perfect!
(if you click on my name you will see a pic of me and my mum in New Zealand).
Love and hugs to you all!

butterflies said...

Oh by the way Granny...
Now that you have ventured into the blog world,maybe you can start your own;)

Firethorne said...

Granny - such good news! Thanks for posting and letting us know the boys are okay.

FIrethorne

Leo said...

So Glad to hear!

Thanks Granny!

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Thanks for the update Granny! Glad to hear the boys are making a recovery!!!

Dr.John said...

Just let Ravn know we have been praying for him.

Swan said...

Hope all of them get well soon!