Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are home!!

Hi everybody!
Did u think u would se me again?

I guess u did....
I got a lot of nice coments, mails and messages from u..
thank u so much for careing.

Sander and me came home yesterday..
I am so very tired...but so glad to be here in my own bed again.
I have missed most of this spring...outside it is summer
already and warm. I hope I will be able to enjoy it this year...

Sander is sleeping beside me..he is better,
but still walking with a cane.
I had to train my legs to walk again now...
so we are looking like a couple of grandads ...
I have a nurse coming four times a day
to administer my pain medication and take blood samples.
Hopefully I will be rid of her in a week or two...
and we can go on with our everyday-life.

Sweet Iver is still suffering after his draining on monday...
we will not let them do it to him again.
It realy is not worth the pain he has been in....
but they claim he is to young for a vasectomy.
But I say...the sooner the better!

I have to rest for a while ...I am still sleeping most of the day.
I love u all so very much...

Ravn.

3 comments:

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Welcome home boys!!! So glad you are in the comfort of your own home. Rest and enjoy each other!

Firethorne said...

Clearly the rumors of your demise are greatly exaggerated! I can only imagine how glad you guys are to be home. Now - be good boys, get plenty of rest, spend some time in the sun and get well quickly!

Love,
Firethorne

P.S. Thank Iver and dear Granny for keeping us up to date, okay!

butterflies said...

Of COURSE we knew wed see you again!! You cant get away from us that easily LOL..
Its so good to have you back home.
Go and sit in the sun somewhere and get some lovely vitamin D into your bones and into your soul.
I love you all so much and thank God for you all..
Hugs and kisses xoxoxox