Monday, May 18, 2009

Update from Iver.

Hey! I came home from hospital this afternoon.
They put me in because I started a fever
and the pain made me puke like hell.

Ravn is now awake but still in very much pain,
but that is to be expected they say.
We don't know yet when he comes home.

Sander is better, but he still has to use his wakingstick.
I am better too, but I have to take it easy for a while.

Granny says thanks for all ur lovely coments!!

Hugs from Iver (and Granny) :D

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Hey, Iver! So good to have you back. What a wonderful family Sander and Ravn have in Granny and you for your willingness to provide a bunch of strangers these updates.

I really appreciate it!

Love,
Firethorne

butterflies said...

Hi Iver:)
Thats fabulous news..Im glad you are feeling better.

Love to Granny Eva too.
Tell Ravn we miss him and hope hes feeling better today.
Hugs xoxo