Friday, May 8, 2009

Update Friday.

Not much to tell u.
No change in Ravns condition.
Sander is back in nevro, and I don't feel so hot myself.

Iver.

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Hey, Iver - You must take care of yourself and if you're not feeling good make sure you tell someone - don't worry about being a bother with everything else that's going on. From what I understand, ignoring these things can make them worse.

Perhaps it is best that Sander is where he can properly rest - at least for a little while.

And Ravn - I have to believe that things happen as they should and that he'll come back to us soon.

I am thinking of all three of you with loving thoughts and keeping your own best intentions for healing and health in my heart.

Please give both Ravn and Sander a big hug and kiss from Firethorne and one for yourself - FT

butterflies said...

Hi Iver
Im still checking in every few hrs.
I miss seeing Ravn on line and chatting to him or Sander!

Now you have to take care of yourself too.Stress and worry can make yu sick.

Im praying for some good news tomorrow:) Kisses xxx and hugs