Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update May 5th

I don't know what to write.

They have kept him sedated and at sleep for almost a week.
It does'nt seem to help.
The fever is still high and he does not respond to the treatment.
Granny and me, Ravns mom and Stephdad
takes turns beeing with him.
Thinking that even if he is in deep sleep he might sense us beeing there.
Thats all I have for now.

Sander.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Sander - For the little help and comfort it provides, you and Ravn are among the people I pray for before I got to bed at night and when I wake. I am so sorry that you all have to go through this again. Ravn is a strong guy, though, and I know he'll come through this. THANK YOU for continuing to post and keep everyone updated.

Love,
Firethorne