Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update 28-4

Hey, Fire and the rest of you.
This is Sander, but I guess you already knew that.

When I got out of hospital, Ravn got in.
He has developed a high fever by now,
and it is clearly a new inflamation
going on in his body.
I am scared, and I can't be with him
because of my own condition.
That realy sucks.

Granny has moved in with me.
This way she can spend most of her time in hospital with Ravn.
I am so grateful. She is the best.
As I wrote, we are scared, but not without hope.
Ravn is stronger now than he was last year. His body should
be able to cope with this in a better way than last time.

They have not managed to get his fever down yet,
but they keep trying.
And they might do the same thing they did last time.
Keep him in an artificial sleep.
So they might open up and drain properly.
That will be decided on today.

I will keep you posted,
and I hope I soon'll be alowed to bee there with him.

Sander.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Sander - please keep me posted. If not here than on my personal email firethorne@gmail.com. Thinking of you both and praying for you always.

Love,
Firehtorne