Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunny Monday...

It is a brand new week...without draining!! :))

I am so gratefull for this short brakes from pain...I think I might not be here still if it was'nt for them. I have realy gotten some of my life back..at least every other week now. And I try to go to the gym, be with friends and get my ass out of the house.

Sadly me and Sander seldom have a painfree week at the same time.
He has been in a great deal of pain for weeks now...my poor lover.
And I just hope this week he will be feeling a bit better...cause the weather is greate...and the cloud of vulcanoashes from Iceland has departed for the time beeing...so we can enjoy the outdoors-life today.
At least he can move out to the hamock and get some fresh air. He has camped out there for sevral days last week...and my beautiful, blond, browneyed viking is getting a nice tan.
He looks realy healthy...only the shiny eyes give him away.

Yesterday we had friends over for a small barbecue...Simon and Trine, Jan.E, among others. It was realy nice and I think Sander had a realy good time too...even if he fell asleep before he could eat anything.

Today I will go to the gym. I will go downtown and see if I can find some new jeans for the both of us...and buy some grocerys. And I might just go and take my little "Shampooboy" out to lunch...he is still the cutes thing...haha
I'm becoming a dirty old man!!!



A Norwegian band for u...Donkey Boy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPrLClJUhE

No comments: