Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update 9th May...

Thank you Firethorne...even if I don't belive there is a God
Ravn does....

There is no change...but at least he is stabile...his birthday
is coming up Saturday. What a great gift it would be if he got better!

Sander.

3 comments:

Firethorne said...

You don't have to believe in anything except have confidence that Ravn will get better. It doesn't matter whether that is accomplished via God or the many good wishes coming to both of you - it is all Love. Thanks so much for the update. I will join you in hoping that Ravn gives US a birthday gift on Saturday!

Love,
Firethorne

Firethorne said...

Hey Sander - just checking in to see how our Ravn is doing. I hope that, as you look after him, you are being sure to care for yourself. Post when you can.

Love,
Firethorne

butterflies said...

Hey Sander
It was great to talk to you the other night.I know that you are in pain as well so please take care of yourself too..
I continue to pray for sweet Ravn and have faith in the doctors to be able to get on top of this infection..
Kisses and hugs for you both xoxox