Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update saturday 15th May..

Scene: Hospital.
In bed: Confused Ravn coming back to me from "la-la land"

He has been opening his eyes from time to time all afternoon,
but not seen me there ...


Ravn: looking confused around the room..

Me: "Hey, love. I am here. (takes his hand )

Ravn: Looking even more confused and pulling his hand away "who are you"?

Me: Stroking his hair "Sander, your love, remember..

Ravn: Stairing at me completly blank...eyes wide and surprized.
"But you are a man"!!

Me: Laughing..."Yes, I am"...

Ravn: I am gay??? Even more surprised!

Me: I guess you are. (trying not to laugh)

Ravn: Eyes all over me....."Coool....You are hot!
Wanna F*** ??

Then before I can ansver his eyes rolls back and he is in
"la-la land" once more!! :D LOL!

Then I knew I had gotten my Ravn back...Totally confused and back from the
grip of dead...but already horny!!!

................................

He slept for most of his birthday. And did not speak again for the remains of the day. So we will celebrate his day when he is better.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Well, this certainly caused me to chuckle this morning! Isn't it funny what our minds can do? I'm glad Ravn is coming back and its not coincidence that that happened on his birthday! Glad to see the smile in your post, Sander.

Love,
Firethorne