I am going up North today. To join Sander and Lasse. The funuralservice for Arn will be held tomorrow.(Friday) Then in spring his ashes will be burried next to his parents here in Oslo.
It turned out to be verry expensive to take his body down here by plane. So this was a better solution.
I am not feeling so good after Mondays draining, but I want so much to be there....so I'll take the morningflight anyway...Yes, we are survivors...but that not mean that I am brave and optimistic all the time...rather the oposite..
But they say "Wat doesnt kill you...make you stronger, and I guess that is true.
It still hurts verry much. But I can understand Arns decision, I think we can only take pain and shit up to a certain level...and that level is difrent for each one of us.
I have been so close to my own...that I know how he has felt deciding to do this. And I dont blame him for doing it.
I belive he is in a better place, and that we shall meet again evetually.
We who belive there is more than this little life here on earth, that it must havebeen someone behind it all....I think it is easyer for us to be comforted.
Sander and Lasse do not belive in God....so for them the loss of Arn is so final.
I am so lucky to have the hope of reunion in my heart, and I am thankfull that I do.
Well I have to pack my bags.. gulp down some painkillers to survivie the planetrip.
And by Monday I will be back home...hopefully with Sander...and maybe even with Lasse..
This is Arns favorite band Greenday...with "Time of youre life" In his memory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6uz_VTCUo
Love Ravn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Travel safe, Ravn.
Post a Comment