Monday, February 28, 2011

An angel in Levi's...

We have said our goodbyes to darling Arn. It was a very beautiful, meaningful seremony in the church. The church was packed with people and flowers.
Their local priest held the most beautiful speach...saying that God understood Arns pain and why he couldnt live anymore. I think that gave comfort to a lot of people.
Adrian held a beautifull speach for his brother....and then Lasse.

Oh, God! I almost didn't make it through his speach...how he described his life with Arn with pure love...oh, we all knew that there had been many hard times due to Arns illness, but he focused on the wonderfull, strong love between the two of them...a love that lasted all into eternity...and how grateful he was for holding him when he left this life....

I cried my eyes out. I think we all did.

There was music..Arns favorit song Dire Straits "Brothers in arms" ....Norwegian Vamps beautiful song "Kim du nĂ¥ va" (whoever you where) and finaly Lasses song to Arn Green days "When it's time"...

I could almost feel his precense at that stage...even though I had seen him before the service took place...in his white coffin..looking astonishingly beautiful and angelic with his long blond hair and his beloved faded Levi's shirt and jeans.
Beautiful...but fragile like glas or paper...I could tell that his spirit was gone...only the shell of his body remeined.


Dearest Arn...how we shall miss you down here...but I saw your face without the lines of years in pain. And I knew ...that youre safe and happy...

Somehow if feels comforting...knowing there will be a gay angel with blond hair wearing Levi's watching us from up there..

Rest in peace forever...sweet angel.

Love Ravn.

Dire straits for u:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk

Vamp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFr8fAdyknU

Greenday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ukihUyfU0

No comments: