
So there! I am finaly done with the christmaspresents!
I am pleased to say that this Christmas I have bought them all by myself.
It is a long time since that has happened. But this year i think we both will be ...if not well...then fairly ok...and out of hospital.
I just have to go in to drain tomorrow...and should be out Wendsdaynight if everything goes ok. Then Christmas can come.
I wont tell you what I have got for Sander...incase he sneaks here to read. He is like a baby concerning Christmas...so exited and bright eyed and full of joy
...
Half the Christmas joy for me is watching him.He was not used to celebrate Christmas as a kid...and had realy no good Christmasmemories when we met and he got to spend his first real christmas with my family. He was totaly overwhelmed by it all and after opening all his presents I found him sobbing face down on his bed...totally exhausted form emotions. There and then I made a promise to myself to make every Christmas special for him...and I have realy tried my best...
I know he is dying to find out what I am getting him, but...hey, love...if you reads this..It is all hidden at Trines! No use to search! :)
You wont get any until Christmaseve...
I guess I will say Merry Christmas to you all now...in case I don't see you before we go to the farm on Thursday.
May you all have wonderful Christmas...may the world keep peace...and my your God be with you...
Love Ravn.
I found this old cartoon on u-tube...so beautiful..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8stkqssLYc&feature=related

1 comment:
Sweet Boys - Merry Christmas to you both and know that I wish you ever good thing in the coming year.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment