Saturday, December 11, 2010

I am so sorry...

I am sorry that I have been silent for so long...but I have not been in the mood for writing.

Our smal lives goes on without much happening...draining, hospital...nothing exiting.We are looking for a new place to live,
but have not found the perfect spot yet.
Sander is still waiting for his weels...and Christmas is coming up.

We are going to spend it out on the farm...but still we like to decorate our house as well.... and presents have to be bought and giftwrapped...so we have two pretty buissy weeks ahead. Desember so far has been freezing cold...but oh, so beautiful!
We realy do live in a live christmascard!

This Saturday we have spent at home....watching chritmasmovies on dvd and eating oranges and nuts.(and had a little tiny zip of the Christmasbrew) Sander has made two English Fruitcakes that are soaking in cognac until they shall be dressed in marzipan and eaten chrustmas-eve... They are realy deliciuos!

Tomorrow we are suposed to go toboganing with Milla....if the day is not to freezing that is.

I will give you this years biggest Christmas hit from Norway. Film music...Maria Mena sings "Home for christmas"....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWnNt75kUz8

No comments: