We recived this today from our beloved friend, Dan...
And I wanted to share it with you...
thank you so much, Dan....
we love you!!
Sander.
............................................
Dear Guys.
As i told you long ago, the telling the first time is like scraping the scab off an old wound, it hurts! But the continued telling is like salve on the wound, it will not heal it, but it makes it less painful. The therapy and continued love from me, and ravn and others will do the healing.
Sander, please remember I will always be here for you and pray for you. Ravn is hugging you for me and himself. You have so many people who love you and deeply care for you all over the world. Give Gran an extra hug for me.
When i first met sander and heard part of his story I suspected this outcome. Mostly because he did not want to talk about it, it was a nightmare he did not want to relive, i can understand. Being on the other side of the world i could not do much about it. If i had lived closer i probably would have been injured just trying to pry the story out of him. I have a very persistant personality. You have no idea how many reports i made to police regarding that sort of behavior in homes, or the number of people i have put behind bars because they harmed children.
One day I'd like to let you, sander, have a childish moment. Something that you missed as a child. Just let you go and be a child for a short time. Let you go and not judge you as childish. To see you laugh, and giggle or have some sort of mischief that a child would do. Let you be innocent, something that you lost long ago.
I love you both greatly, Dan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment