I have been sort of empty, and with nothing to say.
But life goes on...
Sander is still quiet, but he does not shut me out as much as he used to.
He is tired and sad, and is in more pain than usual. No wonder, I think.
I keep doing what I have been doing all along. Hold him and give him all my love ans suport.
He has told sevral people now, and says it gets easyer for everytime he does it.
The hardest part was telling granny...It took him a whole day of tears and agony..
she took it hard, but she did not break down...she stood( as always)solid as a rock.
God bless her! I know she cried later...after we had gone home...but in front of Sander she did not...and that made the telling part easyer on him..
Trine knows too...and the nurses. Trine said she knew all along that it was something like this. And the nurses, thank God, acted like profesionels should.
Sander has a problem dealing with the tears sheded over his past...so for everyone he tells that doesnt brake down in tears he grows a little stronger.
I can sense that in him even if he does not say so.
And I am grateful. He will start therapy sometime next month if his pain eases a little. As it is now he is not able to benefit from it.
It is Monday, and I have a late apointment this morning for draining. So I guess it means beeing stuck in hospital again for three days.
Wish me luck, and talk to my love on MSN!!
Love Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your friend, Dan, knows of what he speaks - first that Sander's story will get easier in the telling, and second that you and Sander are supported, prayed for, and loved by people you may never know or meet.
I'm always so glad when I see a new post here on the blog - whether the news is good or not so great - it's important to know you boys are getting by.
Love to you both,
Firethorne
Post a Comment