Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wonderfull....

We have had a wonderfull weekend...or at least some of us have..
Sander is still tired and needs to rest a lot.
But Lasse, Arn and I have been to Oslo, enjoying Aker Brygge and TGIF
We have been to Jekyl too...and today I think we all have a slight hangover.
I am so happy for Arn, it is not often that he get to enjoy himself.
So lets hope this lasts for the rest of their stay.

For me the fun is over tomorrow. I have to go in to drain again...
can't say I am looking forward to it..but hey, it is clearly what keeps me on the right side of the dirt...so I'll manage...

As for Sander...he is tired of course...but also back to the silence he uses when things get a bit to much for him.He pretends to be more ok than he realy is now...and it makes me sad. I hope it is just a brave face he puts up in front of our guests...not a step back to old ways.

So I say goodbye for now...hopefully I am ok by Wendsday night...take care
out there ...and as Dan would say: "Keep the rubberside down"

Love Ravn.