Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hotel Ravn and Sander...

After some wonderful days with Lasse and Arn...it is time for new guests.
Iver and Kris arrived last night.

While Lasse and Arn spent the time with Sander and me...
going in to town and to the nudybeach.
These two lovebirds will probebly keep to them selves
down in our old basementroom.
Thats ok...
I remember what it was like beeing that young and that horny!


With Lasse and Arns departure...the rain is back.
It doesn't matter..my butt is brown,
and I think I still got some sand in my hair from wonderful
summerdays at the nudybeach.
I cant remember the last time the four of us had
such a great time.
Usually one or two of us is not well.
This time Sander was a little under the weather,
but not so he could'nt enjoy the company.

The nurses are back, Trine is back...
life is back to normal exept for the two horndogs
downstairs that are trying to make up for sevral weeks apart
when Kristan was with his parents on vacation. :)

It is almost noon and we haven't seen any of them yet!
So now this landlord/hotelmannager will take his "bellboy"
out to lunch at Jekyl and Hyde...
Then the two of them can sleep the day away.
I guess they had a buissy night!

Love Ravn.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

Oh, to be young again! :)