Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rain down on me....

I am sorry to have missed u all on msn..

Sander is still in hospital and I have been with him most of the time trying to comfort him.
The draining was a real,huge mistake on him...I have never,ever seen him hurt like this..it is like one great, big permanent attack! Fuck...
He is so worn out from the pain now that he is totally careless to what happens to him...and I am scared. He needs to get his fighting spirit back.He can't give up!!

I have energy for little else than him ...the summer goes by outside the hospital windows...but I have no strenght left to enjoy it ...when I get home I fall asleep on the bed and stays there until next morning. I shower, I try to eat healthy and take care of myself...but I am all focused on him. He is the only thing that matters now...

It is a rainy day here in Oslo...and the hospital just called and told me they have decided to put him in a light sleep so that he can get a break from the pain.
I am grateful for that. He needs rest badly. I guess that means I wont go in this morning...or maybe I'll go later..

Here is Thomas Dybdahl for u....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvczSv7Shw

Love Ravn.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey, sweetie - I've been concerned for you guys over the last couple of weeks. I'm sorry the draining didn't work for Sander - if only they'd listened to Dr. Ravn! The lite sleep seems like a good idea.

I'm glad you're taking care of yourself - it's easy when you're focused on someone else to forget to do that. You, very wisely, know that you can't afford to lose sight of how important it is for you to rest, eat well, etc.

Keep us posted when you can.

Love,
Firethorne