Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yes, I am back!

Hi!

I am back! I have been for almost two weeks,
but I have mostly been sleeping.
I am so boring!

I started my first day at home with finding Sander
unconciuos form an attack.
No fun at all.

But now we are both home and together...
he is not doing so good though...
he is pain most of the time and his meds makes him so tired.
So we are like a boring old couple.
Sleeping and eating.

Last week we spent some days out on the farm in Grannys house...
celebrating a delayed birthdayparty for me,
and watching Iver get in a fight
with one of the boys living with mum and Stephan.
The dude called Ivers boyfriend a stinking faggot.
So he got it coming.
Not a smart thing with streetsmart Iver around.
He got kicked in the nuts for reply.
So now we cross our fingers that he wont get back at Iver.

I am tired and I hurt still, but I do feel better than last time.
And I pulled through faster this time around.
Even if they say I was closer to biting the dust.

This morning I have to go in to drain,
can't say I am looking forward to it...but it is
the single thing that keeps me alive I think.

Oh, I got an I-pig for my brithday!
The one u can plug your I-pod or mp3 into.
I am realy in love with it!
The sound is great! And it is kind of cute too...

Wish me luck...

Love Ravn.

2 comments:

dykewife said...

glad to see you're back.

Firethorne said...

"I-pig" I'm not sure I've ever heard of one of those!

I'm so glad you're back in the saddle - I've missed you and certainly been concerned. Sweet Sander had been great about keeping us updated even when he wasn't feeling so hot himself. I continue to marvel at how generous you both are with yourselves when nobody would blame you for curling into tight little balls and wishing the rest of the world away.

Take care of yourselves - be a boring old couple if that's what it takes!

Hugz to you both - love,
Firethorne