Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chip and Dale...

Sander is still in hospital...So apart from my draining on Monday, this week has been somewhat like last week.

Oh, I forgot. I have visitors staying in our old basementroom...Chip and Dale...or Iver and boyfriend Kris.I was not very good company the first few days, but I dont think they noticed...beeing engaged in each other most of the time.
It went to the point were Kris needed a break from the lovemaking...and they needed a bit guiding in the art of gay-intercourse...haha
Then Iver got an urinary trackt infection so that pretty much ended it.

They have gone back home with granny this afternoon and the house feels empty without them. Yet I am so tired that I hardly notice whats going on around me.
Sander says he feels a tiny bit better...so I realy hope it wont be long now before he can come home.

As for the two lovebirds...I think they will be back later in July, when Sander is home again.

Take care all u good people out there...I hope u have a nice summer!

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

I LOVE Chip and Dale! Are they as cute as their namesakes?

Sorry to hear that Sander is still hanging out at the hospital. I do hope he really is feeling better - I know you don't enjoy spending all that time by yourself.

Continue to take care of yourself, dear one, as a healthy you is what is best for Sander (of course you know that). Don't worry about constantly updating - just check in every now and then and let us know you're okay.

Love,
Firethorne