Monday, July 19, 2010

A good week...

It is so nice to have Lasse here...we both needed it badly.
And Sander is happy too...and feeling better day by day now it seems.
Hopefully he will come home at the end of this week...and Arn will come here too to join us and make it a houseparty:D

We have done little else than visit Sander in hospital and fuck(pardon my french) this week. So I should be well drained even before my drainig today.
Poor Lasse will have boring days until I recover from the draining...but I think he might need some rest too...hehe..

So goodbye for now...I am going to hospital..

Love Ravn..

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Always happy to see a positive post from you. Hope this weeks draining is accompanied by a swift recovery so you can get back to ummmm...entertaining your guest!

I REALLY hope Sander gets to come home, too!

Love,
Firethorne