Friday, March 5, 2010

Houseparty...

Everything went well...
my love is home and his beautiful heart on the mend.

He has to take it easy for a while, but he is gonna be all better!!

This week we have houseguests...Lasse and Arn came on Sunday. And will stay yet another week. It is so good to have them here...but poor Arn had to go in to hospitals for three days to do some tests. They turned out to be fine! So no tumors in sight for him!! :))

The hard bit of having Lasse around is that he turns me on so badly. I was so starved for sex now with Sander beeing out of order for some time...and Lasse was the same due to Arn that has had two painful weeks.
So we ended up having sex already in hospital on Tuesday....finding an empty mensroom while Arn slept.
And then again yesterday. Lasse spent the night in Sanders and mine bed...not sleeping very much...we gave sander the ultimate treatment..very slow and careful BJ's so that he wouldnt oveexite himself...
Then when he slept Lasse and I played until morning..( I cant help it...I am just so fucking horny:S)
I don't feel that I am doing something wrong either...as long as the four of us has a mutual agreement.It helps us survive both as couples and lovers I think.
It certainly helps me survive my own hornyness (embaressed)

Well...spring is in the air...life is quite good in this smal space in time..let's enjoy it!

Love Ravn

No comments: