I am so ashamed!!!
I think I will hide under my bed until spring is over!!!
I have been to se Sander in hospital..
(yes I gave him ur love both Dan and Butterfly)
And he sends his love back to u all.He is feeling a bit better and might come home tomorrow if the Docs ok it. Yey!!:D
But that is not what I am ashamed of...
I went to get a haircut after I had been to se Sander...a much needed one!
My hair was almost as long as Sanders!!!
My hairdresser is a realy sweet girl...and it was nice to see her again..
BUT...They have gotten a new shampooboy...
jeeeeeeeez, he was about 16-17 I guess...
and maybe the cutest/ handsomest thing I have ever seen!! Wow!
And to have that gorgeous thing so close to me.... I could smell him....his hands caressing my hair...my God!
I got so hard I almost came in my pants!!
Just like a fucking 16 year old!! Now that's embaressing!!! Thank God for those big "bib sort of aprones" they put around you! Even then I felt that his "not so inocent" big blue eyes saw right into my dirty little mind...and liked what they saw in there...God!
I could have had him...I know I could!
So sander, please do come home!!!! Before I do something realy stupid!!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
Sorry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment