Sunday, March 7, 2010

Solitude...

We've had a wonderful week...but now Monday is coming up
and I have to go in to drain. I don't wanna spoil everyones fun
so I send the boys of to the farm for a few days until I get back on my feat.
I have managed to talk Sander into going with them. I'll be safe here with the nurses and Trine to look after me. And I actually prefer beeing on my own
when I hurt like that...without an audience...

Nothing much to say realy....hopefully I'll be with you again on Thursday.

love Ravn.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey Ravn - sounds like you fellows are finally having something approaching a life! I'm so glad that Sander is up and about and that you've had a visit with your friends. I know when that went you start talking about being horny that spring isn't that far away. Take care of yourself, my friend, and get back on your feet so you can rejoin your pals.

Love,
Firethorne