Yesterdays birthdayboy had an attack the night before...
and in hospital later on they found out monitoring him..that something was not right with his heart.
So this morning while preforming an arterioskopi they found one comepletly blocked arterie in his heart. It has now been opened and they have put two stents inside it to keep it open. He is tired, but he is gonna be ok!! I have decided that!!!
I think he has had more than his share of problems by now...my poor sweet love:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my poor boys! I havent been online much lately and didnt know..Thanks to the doctors Sander is still with us :)
Say happy birthday to him from me ..and remember that there is a kiwi lady who loves you both xoxo
And a big happy birthday from me, too. I'm glad they found this problem and fixed it (sounds like a good fix to). Keeping you guys close.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment