Monday, December 17, 2012

Ravn.






 
This is Trine and this is probably the saddest thing I ever have written or ever will write. But I have to write this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

My darling Ravn died peacefully in his sleep in hospital three weeks ago. On the 26th of November, I was there along with Sander and Ravn's family. The inflammations had become too much for his
already poor body.

The funeral was held about a week later after which he was cremated.

 

Ravn's ashes will be taken up to those mountains he loved so well. They will be taken there in spring, as he had wanted. There his soul will be set free.
 
But sorrow doesn't end there. Sander is locked up in the psychiatric hospital, having shut out the world totally. The death of his Ravn really destroyed everything in him. We try to help, but how can we?



Thank you all for beeing such good friends to him. Dan, Butterfly, Firethorn. He loved you.


Trine.



This was played at Ravns funeral :

 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TLstyvBgriY

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Trine and Sander - I am so very sorry for your loss.
I will miss Ravn.

Firethorne said...

Trine - Thank you for this information which I know must have been hard for you to write. My heart is broken for these two beautiful boys.

Ravn gave us all an example of what it means to live life fully in the face of adversity - to enjoy, to be sexy, to LOVE with his whole being and heart even when it was painful to do so. I cannot express enough how privileged I am to have been a part of that journey even if only through his blog. His gift was expressing himself in a way that made me feel as if I really KNEW him and that the ocean between us was of little consequence.

Ravn is fine now, his spirit gone to a place where there is no pain and I am glad for his soul's journey. Please know that dear Sander, you, Granny, and all of his beloved who I truly feel as if I know are in my prayers and thoughts.

I am so very sorry.
With love,
Firethorne

Firethorne said...

Trine -

If there is anyway you can update me periodically on Sander's condition, I would deeply appreciate it. My email address is firethorne @ gmail . com.

butterflies said...

Oh Trine and Sander,
Im so sorry ....thankyou for updating for Ravn, he loved you too and you have honored his memory so beautifully.
I have spent hundreds of hrs talking with Ravn and sander on messenger.They helped me so much to get through the grief I felt when my husband died.
They were both so entertaining and loving and yes, ravn shocked me a LOT :) I am so Thankful to God for leading me onto their path..and I feel as if i know you too Trine from all of the conversations ive had with Ravn, the beautiful boy.
Im pleased that he is no longer suffering his weekly horrible drainings, his pain has gone and he is set free..
One day sander will come back, hes grieving ..they both told me that they could not live without the other...Such devoted love.
Blessings to you all, to the family he loved and most especially to Dearest Sander.
I love you xoxoox

butterflies said...

And thankyou for sharing that beautiful song, its perfect for Ravn
xoxox