. I just want to tell you that Ravn is in hospital, and has been unconcious for over two weeks. We are hoping and praying, but it does not look very good this time. Not at all.
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writing about my life and love...
11 comments:
Oh im so sorry! I try and check in once a week or so but i didnt know this...why is he unconscious? is it from infection?
I wish i was closer and could do something..
I will pray, thats all i know
Butterflies xoxox
Im continuing to pray and am checking in every day, i lost a lot of emails and ravens was one of them, please let me know whats happening, i love you guys xoxo
I'm keeping you both in my prayers, Sander.
Love,
Firethorne
Sander - just want you to know that I'm continuing to check in on you guys, praying for you daily, and hoping for the best outcome for our dear Ravn.
Love,
Firethorne
Still here my loves, still praying, and hoping the stress hasnt put you in there too sander
Keep hope alive xox
Sander - Hope that all is well. When you have a moment, let us know how Ravn is doing.
Love,
Firethorne
Yes and me too...Firethorn, if you hear anything please let me know
bdb99@hotmail.com
Im very concerned now and still praying hard,
Love you guys xoxox
Sander - anything new?
Butterflies - I've heard nothing, unfortunately. Guess we just need to wait - one of them always shows up eventually. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Firethorne
Thanks firethorne....but I'm getting really worried. ? God be with them xoxox
Still checking in, my friends. I know how much Ravn loves Christmas so I do he's home and recovering now.
Love,
Firethorne
I found ravns email and wrote, but still no reply...its very unusual since they are both such chatterboxs, ravn especially...I have to think that no news is good news..
Come back boys, its almost Christmas , Love you xoxox <3
Post a Comment