Monday, September 10, 2012

There and back again.

I guess you figured out already that I have been in hospital. Yea...I had another inflamation, but to everybodys surprise it was not as serious as the last ones has been. Oh, it hurt alright, but I pulled through without to much strain and is now at home. Tired an run down, but alive!

Sander is coming home next week. I miss him so much now. I can't wait for us to be asleep in our one bed again...in each others arms. Bliss!

Autumn is here, and it is far warmer and brighter than our summer... so far. Strange days realy, but nice to. I try to spend as much time as I can outside. Just to fill up my batteries for the winter comes.

How are you all out there?I seldom hear from u these days.
 I am worried for my bloggerfriend Ron at "Rusty Racer" who fights a hard battel againts cancer right now. Please pray for him you good people out there. Pray to whatever God you belive in.

It makes me think of my own mortality and how lucky I have been after all. Life is not to be taken for granthed. It is precious....so precious.

Love  Ravn

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey Ravn! Glad to see you are still among the living. I think of you and Sander every day and hope that things are going well for you. I'm delighted that he's finally coming home - this seems to have been a really long separation.

Yes, life is precious - the longer I live, the more I realize how true that is. I realize it prehaps just a little more when things are not going as I wish them to. I imagine you understand that.

Take care of yourself - enjoy the beautiful weather!

Love
Firtehorne