It has been a while since I was here..
Sanders surgery is over and done with. It went well,as in he didnt hurt so much... but was not a sucsess. They couldn't realy do anymore to his nerves back there...so no hope in the way of recovery. He is tired, but not in severe pain. He is disapointed of course, but we knew the chanses was not very high.
For the time beeing he is in rehab. Training to get back on his feet again. He will continue to use the weelchair now...and he says he is ok by it. I don't know if he means it thoug' :(
The traveling back and forth to the hospital has finaly taken it's toll on me, and left me exhaused with a growing pain and a fever...I pray that it is not going to develop in to an inflamation...cause I don't have much strenght left in me now to fight it. I have used it all on my love.
The summer here in Norway has been the coldest and rainyest ever !So we did'nt miss much.. And now autumn is waiting to take over. I love the fall, usually I realy do, but this year I don't want it. I can't stand the thougt of another winter!
The building of our house is beginning at the end of the month, with some luck we can all move in by xmas! We hope!
And soon our house is going up for sale. That will feel strange and a bit sad. I have lived here all my life, and to think of other people livingin our rooms make me almost tear up..But maybe it is just my exhustednes speaking...I hope so..
Well, tomorrow I am in for draining, and if my fever keeps on building they may want to keep me.
Wish me luck!
Love Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My dear Ravn - thanks for checking in and letting us know how you and Sander are doing. I think if Sander is in less pain, then you have had some success even if it was not the success you wanted.
I do hope that you are not in for a period of illness yourself. I absolutely forbid it! Please stay well - you have a new house to decorate!
I understand what it feels like to leave some place you love and are familiar with. However, "home" is wherever you and Sander are, together and the new place will become home soon enough.
Take care of yourself, dear one, and check in when you can.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment