Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where are you?

I  have been reading back on my blogg these days...some life...
I dear say it has not  been the funniest thing to read!
What a boring life!!

But it have made me miss many of you guys who used to be out there in the big cyberworld...
How are you all? Where are you? Are you still here reading?  Bigg and HB, Joe, Leo, Wife, Countrygirl, Swan, Ron, Jimmy?? 

Even Butterflies and Firethorn seems to have abandoned me...and I can't help worrying...and hoping that you are ok and buissy with your lives.

It would be fun if you took time to write and tell me...and doe's anybody know what happened to Bigg and HB?? I miss HB so much...and I cant get in touch with him:(

I love you all!

Ravn

3 comments:

Firethorne said...

Abandoned you? Did you get my Easter Card?!?!? Check your ravn15 email! I figure when things quiet down on the blog like they have this spring, that life is a little difficult on your end. I've been checking in periodically (like this morning!).

I'm glad to see you're at least getting a few days here and there to feel better. I know Sander will be home soon - the two of you are made of some pretty extraordinary stuff to manage the way you do. I know that can't be easy.

This has been a weird spring on my side of the lake, too - managing situations with my parents, my job, and my guy. It all seems to work out in some way.

I got a note from Bigg several weeks ago so I know I have his direct email around someplace. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it to your private email.

Love you, too, buddy - glad to see you're up and around. I know activity doesn't make the pain go away, but planning for the future and projects like your new home show that you're not going to let this crap beat you down.

((((HUGZ)))))
Firethorne

Ravn... said...

Hi! Nope....no card:( I will send u a mail tomorrow!

Love Ravn.

Ravn... said...

Hi! Nope....no card:( I will send u a mail tomorrow!

Love Ravn.