Sunday, April 29, 2012

All good things...

All good things must come to an end....so did this weekend sadly.

I am once again on my own after a weekend of  sex, drugs and rock'n roll!
But the drugs beeing painkillers on my behalf. I had a wonderful time, and I realy miss the boys.
But here is yet another Monday with draining and hospitalaizing ...yuck.

I will go to se Sander first. Today the doctors are going to decide if they are going to try and operate on him one more time. A desperate shot in the dark maybe, but it is posibble he will feel less pain this time.  When he has the attacks they do those kind of spermatick cord blocks on him.
And now they want to try a microsurgey procedyre called (I have to google it) denervation of the spermatick cord. It is a tricky procedyre because of all the scaring he has, but they think they have a fair chance of sucseeding. So Sander has given them a "go". IF they do decide to go ahead, the German surgon will come here once again to preform it.
I have mixed feelings over this, cause it does not help more than 50 % ....but if he is willing to try I will suport him. 

It is time for me to go now. Nurse Tim is getting pushy here! He is the one driving!
Have a good spring week everyone!

Love Ravn.

3 comments:

butterflies said...

Hi lovely boys...I have a new computer and it doesnt have messenger and i dont direct chat anymore...i miss you and havent been here for ages! glad you are ok and hugs to sander to...i will come back again! You have my hotmail addy...i dont know what this will sign in as but ill give it a go..
Butterflies <3 xoxo

butterflies said...

Yay it worked :)

Ravn... said...

HI!!!
I have realy missed you! If you have a hotmail...you can create a mns you know. I miss chatting with you. Love and kisses fromSander and me :)