Monday, October 31, 2011

Hey..

I think I most have the most boring blog in the world.

I have nothing fun to share with you this time either...I struggel with constant pain of the most presisting kind..the kind one can't pretend is'nt there even for five minutes. It wears me out, and it wears my suroundings out as well.

I do nothing but lay on my bed or on the couch upstairs... I feel sorry for my self and I guess I am a real pain in the ass. Poor Sander. He is realy trying his best.
They don't even drain me now. Guess they are afraid of killing me or something.
Maybe just as well. Do it fast instead of this drawn out suffering...
It's realy so good for nothing...

Sorry, I should have made some joke, or coments to let u know I keep my spirits up, but my spirit is kind of dead...as I am..

Thats life...thats me

Ravn

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I sorry to hear your spirit is dead, I was so very afraid that you were as well.

Firethorne said...

Sweet Ravn-

I'm glad to hear from you and your "boring" blog is the best way for that to happen. Don't worry about entertaining your adoring fans - just let us know you're around every now and then.

I will not pretend to know your struggle, but I do know that your Spirit is not dead. The fact that you still care so very much for how this affects Sander and those around you, that you reach out to people you don't know, and that you care that we know what's going on with you is evidence that your Spirit is doing what it should. The body is troublesome but only temporary in the scheme of things - yours is more troublesome than most, but it houses a beautiful, loving, caring, LIVING spirit. I'm convinced of this.

I'm sending you (and Sander) love this morning from Washington, DC.

Firethorne