Friday, October 7, 2011

just to keep you posted.

Ravn is in and out of hospital, mostly inn.
Right now he is home on weekend leave. Things are not looking grate, and he is growing weak and is looking frail.
There is not much to do exept from trying to ease his pain. There are no inflamations at the moment but the pain has gotten chronic, an wears him out totally.
He says to give you his love!

Sander

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Thanks, Sander - I figured something was up when he hadn't posted in a couple of weeks. I do hope that they are at least able to keep him comfortable if they can't yet arrive at a solution.

I think of the two of you everyday and hope for you physical and emotional comfort and healing.

Love,
Firethorne

Firethorne said...

Hey Guys - Thinking of you and hoping all is well.

Love,
Firethorne